Friday, August 22, 2014

Erin Condren Life Planner Joy!

This great big box of Happiness and Joy came today!
The unveiling went something like this...










Oh how I love my Erin Condren Life Planner!


I am an old-fashioned paper planner kind of gal. Putting things together with pencil and paper makes me remember them better. And for what it's worth, I am a kinesthetic learner.
Going to Barnes and Noble or Target and picking out the perfect planner used to be a major event for me. Then along came the amazing Erin Condren Life Planner. And when they say life, they mean life.
This thing has everything you would want in a daily planner and more.
It's just so colorful and wonderful when you open the cover!
Two things that I love about the changes made to the 2015 planner are the new forget me not perpetual calendar and the clear ruler!! I haven't used the ruler in my last two planners because I didn't like that it completely covered up either Wednesday or Thursday of the week, depending on where it was positioned.


There is a yearly calendar in the front for reference.
















There are colored tabs for each month. Each week is a two-page spread. Like this...




And the monthly section has large enough squares for the amazing stickers and anything else you may need to write!


Speaking of the amazing stickers, there are several sheets included with the planner. But this year I ordered some special ones printed with things that I do often. Like Dog Groomer, Lunch Date, Team Job and my sons band gigs. Very excited to use these stickers too!





Then at the beginning of each month there is a large two-page calendar with dates big enough for stickers and other important things. In the margins of each page there is room to write goal and notes for the week. I use this space for writing calls to return and addresses of places I am going that week.
There is even space at the bottom of each day to write meal plans, thoughts, daily to do’s.
This 2015 planner is my third Life Planner. They just keep getting better with the changes that they are making each year. I'm not trying to wish away 2014, hell it's only August, but I do love to put all of the things in my planner for the entire school year. So I am setting aside some time this weekend to do just that. Eeeekkk! 


No comments:

Post a Comment